Posted by : Budi Haryono Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012

GO TO HELL SQUIDOO

Squidoo Over Acting Tend Not Fair To Blogger From Indonesia I write this because they too over to block IP range from Indonesia. What they think about my country? SPAMMERS!
LISTEN "NOT ALL INDONESIAN PEOPLE IS SPAMMER!" look other country USA, UK, Australia, Turkey do you think those countries clean from SPAMMER?

SQUIDOO WILL CRUSHED AND BURN

SQUIDOO WILL CRUSHED AND BURN if they keep their regulation like that because so many people will angry and offended due to their not fair regulation to Indonesian Blogger.

The Best Solution For Squidoo

I do not intend to teach you how to reduce the spam (no one can remove spam) but I recommend that you do more fairly to blogger from Indonesia. Let us walk together fight against spam with the right way without hurting someone else (especially from my country Indonesia) I hope you read and hear! and to blogger from Indonesia you can express same thing as I did and show a sense of nationalism to said stop block your ip from Indonesia.

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Post

Archive

Category

- Copyright © Informasi -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -